The Leadership Circle is a global management consulting firm deeply passionate about helping top teams and leaders excel. We work with leaders across industries to transform businesses, align top teams, improve board effectiveness, design communication systems and coach executives.
We are looking for one Tech Facilitator to join our existing team to assist our Lead Facilitators in creating a positive and supportive environment on Zoom as we deliver virtual leadership development sessions for high-level leaders and coaches.
Our Tech Facilitators successfully partner with Facilitators to maintain a professional presence throughout the duration of the session, provide technical support to participants, and assist in using various features within Zoom (such as enabling waiting rooms, placing attendees into breakout groups and occasional screen sharing of videos). Zoom training will be provided, though experience with Zoom is required.
You would be a great fit if you are:
- Interested in the management consulting industry and professional development
- Technically competent with basic computer skills including instant messaging, email, Google Drive.
- Experienced with Zoom and using breakout rooms
- Quick to learn and open to feedback
- Able to maintain a quiet and professional background and demeanor for 4-8 hours at a time
Note this is a contract/flexible position and you will be contracted on an as-needed basis.