Leadership Circle is a premier leadership and organizational development company at the forefront of the field. We provide the model, assessment, and platform for the best leadership development worldwide. With over 100 employees located all over the world from Sydney to Amsterdam to right here at our headquarters in Draper, UT, we represent a global footprint that is growing rapidly.
Leadership Circle prides itself not only on its access to best practices but also on the talent of its people. Employees enjoy a supportive company culture and many opportunities to grow as the company scales. We think it’s a fantastic place to work and are confident you will too.
We are looking for a passionate Systems Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, the primary responsibilities of this position are:
● Administering all internal systems within Leadership Circle.
● Managing the internal support desk.
● Managing devices, wireless networks and other critical networks.
● Consolidating and improving the systems within the business.
● Assisting other teams to improve the way they use our systems.
● Installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
● Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
● Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
● Entrepreneurial - self-starter, able to work autonomously, energetic.
● Communication skills - can break down complex concepts and explain them in a simple way.
● Empathic listener, consultative approach.
● Creative problem solver, highly analytical.
● Critical thinker, able to handle multiple complex processes.
● Resourcefulness - able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
● Relationship oriented- able to work well with teammates inside Leadership Circle.
● You are organised and a fast learner.
● You have experience administering Office 365 and Azure Active Directory.
● You have experience administering cloud-based softwares.
● You have experience with devices, wireless networks and other critical networks.
● You have experience managing an internal support desk.
● University degree is desirable.
Position reports to the Chief Information Officer. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, pension contributions, healthy lifestyle reimbursement, and more.